- Active Parent
- Contact the school Secretary if you need a user name and password.
- Student Handbook
- CCSD Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Parent School Compact - Elementary
- Parent School Compact - High School
- Parent and Family Engagement Plans
- Regulations for Title I Parent Engagement
- Parent's Right to Know
- Student Recruitment and Student Directory Information Policy (Military and IHL)
Identification of Homeless Children
Based on the definition of homelessness developed under the Stewart B. McKinney Homeless Assistance Act:
A homeless individual is one who:
- Does not have a fixed, regular, and adequate residence
- Has a primary night-time residence in a supervised public or privately owned shelter
- Is temporarily staying with relatives of friends because of loss of job, other income loss, house loss
- Is staying in a motel, hotel, campground or similar setting due to lack of alternative adequate accommodations
It is the desire of the district to ensure that homeless children have access to a free and appropriate education comparable to the education of children who are non-homeless.
To complete a student residency questionnaire or to obtain more information, please contact a counselor at any of our schools.
For any disputes concerning homeless identification or placement please contact the homeless liaison.
Maureen Power, Homeless Liaison