Welcome to CCCTC!
Our faculty and staff are looking forward to the 2019-2020 school year with enthusiasm. We expect a successful and rewarding year of new learning experiences for our students. Our career/technical programs are:
- AEST - Concepts of Agriciscience, Science of Agricultural Animals Levels 1 and 2, Science of Agricultural Plants Levels 1 and 2 - Mr. Roy Loggins, Instructor
- Agriculture Power and Machinery - Mr. Dudley Vance, Instructor
- Construction: Carpentry - Mr. Robert Black, Instructor
- Culinary Arts - Mrs. Ashley Fondren, Instructor
- Healthcare and Clinical Sciences - Mrs. Shirlianne Stirewalt, RN, Instructor
- Sports Medicine - Dr. Bill Johnson, Instructor
Choctaw County students benefit from the skills that they learn while enjoying these outstanding programs which prepare them for the world of work or post secondary education after graduation. Mrs. Gina Bishop, Student Services Coordinator, provides academic and technical support to our students as they prepare for the rigorous assessments in both the academic subject area testing program (Algebra I, Biology I, English II, US History) and the technical area testing program (Mississippi CPAS 2) that are administered to our students. Our counselor, Mrs. Laura Prisock, meets and works diligently with our students to assist them with planning for their post secondary decisions, i.e., school to work, continued skills training, community college, IHL or military.
Our support staff members, Mrs. Becky Hester, secretary, and Mr. Ricardo Davidson, custodian, join our faculty and administration in welcoming back our students for the 2019-2020 school year. We believe it will be a wonderful year where students learn and succeed!