CCCTC Plans and Procedures 2020-2021
Friday, July 24, 2020
Choctaw County Career and Technology Center
Plans and Procedures 2020-2021
- Students will enter the CCCTC building through the door nearest their classroom.
- Student temperature checks will be initiated prior to students entering the building for first block classes.
- Students with symptoms will be sent to quarantine station at CCHS.
- Each program will be limited to 10 - 14 students based upon square footage in classroom.
- Social distancing will be practiced in each classroom to the extent that it is possible. Masks will be worn when social distancing is not possible (in hallways, restrooms, labs, etc.).
- Clinical observations/intern hours will be limited and reviewed periodically.
- Classrooms will be sanitized between classes.
- Shops, labs and restrooms will be heavily sanitized daily.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations and stations for water bottle refills will be provided.
- Break will be contained within each program.