Ackerman Elementary School is continuing to provide optional online resources for students while they are out of school. The websites and resources below can provide additional help for students to keep them on track with learning.
*If you have any problems logging in or questions in general, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.happynumbers.com - *Mrs. Zirlott's class code is 430 801 and Mrs. Pollard's class code is 926 646
- www.splashlearn.com - *2nd grade - Mrs. Taylor's class code is SCHUES - Mrs. Halford's class code is LDYLKD, and Mrs. Conner's class code is HIOSLO - *If students don't know their login information, please contact Mrs. Halford or the school's help e-mail.
- www.studyisland.com - *This is for grades 3 – 6. Students should all know their login information
- www.clever.com - *This is for grades 3 - 6 for TE21. Students will click login and will then login with their google account.
- www.readingeggs.com - *This is for Kindergarten and 1st grade students. Students should all know their login information – If they do not, please message the school through e-mail or their teacher, and we will send you the information.
- www.STEMscopes.com - *This is for 5th graders. Mrs. Morrow has posted some practice assignments, and students should know their login information
- Google Classroom – Students in grades 3 – 6 can check throughout the week for uploaded practice assignments. Students should all know their login information. Several teachers have posted assignments.
- www.quizlet.com - *Mrs. Gammill's class - login - shelleygammill - password - aesisthebest
- Mrs. Stewart can be contacted at Holliestewart@choctawsd.ms for online program use for her intervention students
*If students do not have access to internet, please read with them daily, play board games, complete activities outside, or just encourage them to have fun. We may have more hard copy packets available at a later date.*
*We miss all of our students, and we hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this time.*