*While students are out for an extended Spring Break, we are providing links to websites and resources that students can use to stay on track with their learning.
*Anything that is posted for practice for students is optional.
- www.studyisland.com - *This is for grades 3 – 6. Students should all know their login information
- www.readingeggs.com - *This is for Kindergarten and 1st grade students. Students should all know their login information – If they do not, please message the school through e-mail or their teacher, and we will send you the information.
- www.STEMscopes.com - *This is for 5th graders. Mrs. Morrow has posted some practice assignments, and students should know their login information
- Google Classroom – Students in grades 3 – 6 can check throughout the week for uploaded practice assignments. Students should all know their login information.
- Read daily with your children. Ask them questions about the book, ask them to retell you what they just read, and discuss the events that happened in the book.
- Board games help keep students engaged and thinking.
- Practice math facts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Please keep a check on the Choctaw County School District’s website and Facebook page for updates.